COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS SERVICES
Attorney Bernard (Bert) van Gils has more than twenty years of experience providing comprehensive business services to a wide variety of businesses on a broad range of issues from initial startup and organization to guiding a business through complex transactions domestically and overseas.
Clients are impressed by his responsiveness and understanding of the unique issues facing them. His goal is to develop long, stable relationships with each client. His advice is practical and solution-oriented.
When retained, Mr. van Gils becomes a valuable part of your business team. He works well with other professionals to implement comprehensive and effective strategies. He strives to understand the full context of legal, technical, business and financial issues facing each client.
Some examples of transactions conducted by Bert van Gils include:
• Arranged and negotiated partnering, joint venture and licensing agreements between local technology companies to obtain state, federal and international contracting opportunities for their mutual benefit.
• Organized and developed a music production and publishing company by bringing producers, artists and writers together.
• Implemented world wide copyright and trademark protection for text, logos and slogans for overseas clients.
• Established many businesses in the retail and service sector and guided many others through the franchising process.
• Developed master franchise agreements for implementation overseas.